Ganesha on Carved Throne
- Name: Aventurine Ganpati Traditional filigree on stone ( The stones are natural and handcrafted )
- Sku: Id-1545
- Color: Natural dark /bottle greenish colors
- Semiprecious stone : quartz (natural)
- You get : Beautiful handcrafted and traditional Ganesh in Aventurine quartz
- Metal : Stone with gold leaf work
- Net Wt in gms : 1545 gms approx
Aventurine is a form of quartz,
characterized by its translucency and the presence of other mineral inclusions
that give a shimmering or glistening effect termed aventurescence. The most
common color of aventurine is green, but it may also be orange, brown, yellow,
blue, or gray.
- Metaphysical effects: stone of attracting wealth and opens doors of a persons heart to friendship and acceptance.
- Read more: ·
· Aventurine is used for a number of applications, including
landscape stone, building stone, aquaria, monuments, and jewelry.
Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,”
thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting prosperity
and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its
winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any
situation - a first date, tax audit, even landing a promotion. One needs only
to be near it to derive its benefits. [Simmons, 55][Eason, 285]